i always dreamed about continuing my study abroad. which country? i don't really care about it.
second, France. or another European Country : Italy, UK, Spain (yes, i really want to visit this country!)
and few weeks ago, a bestfriend named Wintang asked me to take a master degree in Aussie.
1. Singapore only had 2 season, which we can not met the Winter Season if we study there.
2. she has visited Europe when she had an exchange program in Netherlands, so she want to take another country (and continent, actually) for her study choice.
3. i don't know why she didn't want to go to Dubai, but i think it is better if we stayed in Dubai for some works, not for continuing our master degree :D
and here i am, still searching about finding a full scholarship to Aussie.
i have choose some university for my master degree, here they are:
1. The University of Adelaide
2. University of Melbourne
3. ANU (Australian National University)
but this is my last choice, because i heard that it is kind of difficult to studied there)
lets focused on the first choice, right?
about the major that i am gonna take, it is between Master of Accounting and Marketing & Master of Arts (Creative Writing), they are two different areas but i am in love with both major!
but both of the major will be held on North-Terrace Campus.
and i have googled for some views in Adelaide.
taken from TravelPod.com
The North-Terrace Campus
taken from adelaide.edu.au
lanjut nanti ya.
diajakin karaokean sama temennya adek nih :D
lots of love for you, readers!